Sunday, March 8, 2009

An exciting weekend!


Yesterday Mommy took me to the VET. Yuck!! It was snowing so hard that by the time I got there I was covered in white flakes (right through my carrier, can you believe it?) and I had to convince everyone that I did not indeed have dandruff. After everyone petted, kissed and fussed over me the yucky medical part started. We found out that I haven't gained anymore weight so mommy was bit upset about that, I also have higher blood pressure than I did a few months ago but it's still considered normal. The vet recommended going through with the surgery so in two weeks time I will have sparkly new teef. Yay.


Today was a great day, I got to eat some pineapple, I napped on my blanket and mommy took some more toupee pictures...I have the Shirley Temple, the Mr. T and the sultry Marilyn Monroe look... I am of course the returning star of http://www.kittytoupee.com/ and for you today I will model the Shirley Temple because I'm in that kind of mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments