Thursday, March 12, 2009

A big job!

Wow, I've done 2 poops in 2 days, this is a personal record! I don't have much to say tonight, my mommy is getting pretty stressed about my surgery and she keeps trying to smother me with her love... Only 7 days to go, I can't wait until it's all over and I can hit the "all you can eat" at Buffet Royale!!

Have I mentioned how much I love all my friends? I never knew so many people cared about me, it fills my mommy's heart with happiness. Whatever happens next I love you all!!

3 comments:

  1. *from Yukio* Oh yes, Mrs Tasha... orders are all ready being filled for your "new smile" party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to that corn on the cob feast sweetie! - Gif

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello to my little niece Tasha! Don't be nervous before your big surgery, everything will be fine! Pippy and Peanut wish you luck too! (Don't tell her I said this, but Pippy is very jealous of you... Persian envy, I suppose?)
    I really hope that you are well enough to travel to Ottawa this summer, so that you can live it up in style at the cottage!
    I know my little donation is not much, but I hope it helps.
    Lots of love and purrs,

    Aunt Carolina-Jellybeans & Uncle Matt

    ReplyDelete

Comments