Saturday, March 21, 2009

Well, we won the battle...

Hello everyone! *Tasha smiles with her sparkly new teeth* Thank you all for your support, I had my surgery yesterday and it went very well. I got spoiled rotten because I'm a very special girl and the VET took embarrassing pictures of me while I was under the influence, grrr... Mommy was a mess, she missed me so much that after my surgery was over she came and sat with me for 2 hours until I could go home! I was verrrry sore last night, I couldn't take pain medication (the main one can't be given to cats with kidney disease and I got terrible bloating with the medication they gave me there...my side swelled up so much Mommy thought I had a hernia and freaked out again, she's so neurotic.)

A bit of bad news is that my lab results showed that I'm anaemic, that means that I don't have enough hemoglobins in my blood to carry oxygen to different parts of my body. Mommy is going to give me special vitamins every day to see if that helps, otherwise there are injections that will give me the missing hemoglobin.

Oh well, you can't win 'em all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments